With an influx of cheap and easy mortgage money between 2002 – 2006, to a tightening of the credit markets and lending guidelines from 2007 to present, home values have certainly experienced some movement over the past ten years.
Whether you’re interested in refinancing to lower payments, or considering selling your property, it helps to have an idea of your home’s value in order to make the most informed decision about your equity position and net benefit.
Please fill out the following form if you’d like us to connect you with the industry professional that is best suited to answer your specific questions and address your needs:
Rick & Jane May
ID MBL-2550 / NMLS # 173614/12870
- Real Estate Appraisals Overview
- What Do Appraisers Look For When Determining A Home’s Value?
- Five Myths About Home Values
- How Do Mortgage Companies Value A Property That Hasn’t Been Built Yet?
- Do I Need To Sell My Home Prior To Getting Approved For A New Loan?
- Appraisals vs Neighborhood Comps – What’s The Difference?