An Idaho VA Mortgage home loan is the preferred loan program for active, non-active, Reserve, National Guard, and retired military of the armed forces because there is no down payment needed and no private monthly mortgage insurance required.
An Boise, Idaho VA home mortgage can be used to purchase a home or refinance an existing mortgage.
Primary Benefits of an Idaho VA Home Loan:
– 100% financing (Zero Down)
– No monthly private mortgage insurance is required
– There is a limitation on buyers closing costs
– The mortgage is assumable, subject to VA approval of the assumer’s credit
– 30 year fixed mortgage
– Seller can pay up to 4% of the veterans closing costs and even pay down your debt to help lower your debt-to- income ratio
– Interest rates are similar to FHA rates
– You don’t need perfect credit